Qualified Pest Control Technician:
Our company is seeking a qualified Pest Technician who is after stable and long term work and the position requires Full Time employment (Approx. 40 hours per week) with occassional saturday work in peak seasons or when necessary.
- This role requires someone that works well within a team environment, friendly, outgoing, honest & reliable
- The candidate must be prepared to work, be able to take direction, have the ability to problem solve whenever needed and uphold our company values
- Experience is essential for an immediate start with a General Pest Control licence and a Timber Pest Licence is preferred but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Professional presentation with high customer service skills
- The ability to work unsupervised and meet set workloads with a great attention to detail
- Physically fit with the ability to work at heights or in small spaces as required
A Mobile phone, Fully maintained/ Equipped company vehicle & uniforms will be provided for you.
To be successful in your application for this role you must have a current NSW manual drivers licence and be ideally located along the Northern Beaches, North Shore or Hills district.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume/CV to Michelle at email@example.com
Full time & Part time positions available- Contact our office for details (02) 9449 2948 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Resume/CV