KEEP YOUR PETS SAFE THIS SPRING/ SUMMER!
- Keep your gardens and lawns well maintained
- Try to keep Bandicoots out of your yard
- Get your gardens treated/ sprayed regularly to control or prevent ticks
Did you know: Paralysis ticks produce a toxin that they inject into their hosts while feeding, affecting the nerves where they join to the muscles and ultimately casues paralysis
- Clean up all animal faeces daily and place into the appropriate containers/bins or bury in your yard
- Install fly traps ( These are cheap and easy to install yourself or we can supply & install)
- Treat your animals regularly for fleas- including cats
- Wash your animals bedding regularly
- Vaccum your home often and make sure you treat or dispose of the vaccum contents
- Be sure to not only treat the interior of your home for fleas but also the gardens and under your house
Did you know: Fleas can be a difficult parasite to eradicate because they are so well adapted to the Australian climate and because different stages in their life cycle require different treatments.
If you would like your home treated for Fleas or Ticks this Spring/Summer, give us a call on (02) 9449 2948 or email us for a FREE Quote at firstname.lastname@example.org